Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Digital Footprint Message

What a great piece of software that can be used in any academic setting with any age.  It was really fun creating this Voki.  Having so many options (backgrounds, clothes, voices, etc) to create this "public service announcement" is amazing for a free account.  One mistake I made was creating a complete Voki and then realized to publish it you had to have an Educator's account.  I lost my first dialog and could not remember what I had typed in the text box!  The graduation cap on the characters head indicates that you must have an educator's account to use that character.  I did explore the site and there are many things that you can do with your students (lesson plans for teachers, calendars and photo collages.




2 comments:

  1. I continue to be amazed at how versatile this tool seems to be. I'll have to play with it soon. A PSA is a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I agree with Erika. I think you used a Voki in a clever and effective way. It's a fun tool to use and I'm seeing how many different ways it can be implemented into educational settings.

    ReplyDelete