Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Animoto Blog Post

 I have never used Animoto before.  I am really amazed at the possibilities everytime I am introduced  to a new technology program.  After pre-viewing two in class and one today (The Life Cycle of A Pumpkin) I am looking forward to creating my own Animoto.   I would like to create one with my favorite travel location and one that is work related that I can use at the college to benifit students with online registration.  The topic: Life Cycle of a Pumpkin  did not directly relate to higher education but the process of showing how a pumpkin grows is relatable.  What I took away from this Animoto was I can create one that will show students through a series of steps/pictures of how to register for class with our online system.  It would benefit students who are not familiar with how to use the system and it would intergrate current technology into the advising process.http://rhouse1204.blogspot.com/search/label/Animoto

1 comment:

  1. This will also be my first time using Animoto, but I am also very impressed with the many ways a person can utilize a website like this one. I also see how I can use this tool to show the steps of the Admission process at Goodwin College, as a lot of students get nervous especially if it is their first time to college. It would at least give them an idea of what to expect as they move through the process etc.

    ReplyDelete